Thursday, October 11, 2007

RONNY WHY U TAG ME U JIBAI

This proves that i got read okie... ni na bei.. although i dunno how to do.. i will try... i swear when i see u make u pay me tiution fee man..

RULES:1. The tag victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.2. Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.4. If you are tagged the second time, there is NO need to do this again.5. Lastly, and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

Perfect lover... ? if its her then its called perfect alrdy...

1. must be understanding

2. open minded

3. socialble so she can mix around with me kawans

4. not controlling ( got controlling gf susah man )

5. A Girl that Would wake up in order to wake me up ( this 1 i copy from yr 1 coz i think this is perfect for me )

6. must be nice to me ( i shall tell u wat is nice the next time very personal u know)

7. must be able to speak madarin coz i kenot speak mandarin so she can teach me wakakakaka...( not necescity just that i cant think of anything else )

8. not money minded pls... ( IMPORTANT FACTOR COZ IM POOR ) kakakaka..\

Tag another 8 ppl

1. Chow Seng Kee
2. Hooi Kong Weng
3. Lau Yao Rong ( u jibai u spelled my name wrong )
4. Lee Koon Teng
5. Lee Chin Huei
6. Khan wai yip ( i wonder if he has a blog )
7. Kentos
8. Thim

& lastly i would like to say... I FOUND SHMOO MAN.... WOOO HOOOHOOOO pls dont be offended by all the surname usage.. it proves how much i love u guys.. muahhahahahahahahha

No comments: