Thursday, November 15, 2007

Kopitiam !!!

Since the other day i saw her i will never ever forget the way she turned away from me..

Owh well for the past few days been meeting meimei val & her bf Dextex at kopitiam at Taipan usj10.. Dunno why..like 5 days there alrdy.. shyt~ To much time.. (see i got put ur name also okie if u ever read this ) & been wondering lately why has everything happened.. im still wondering why she is so pissed at me.. i would really like to ask her to forgive me but i dont have the courage to do so.. & also after all my life i got this farnie thought.. Was thinking will i ever be remembered when my time has passed & how will i be remembered..

There is a saying..

" i was born to this world with people around me smilling while i was crying & i would like to leave this world smilling while the others are crying "

dear godgod if u are reading i really would like to see her again..

No comments: